The COLOP e-mark black pigment ink is water and solvent resistant, which means it is also document proof. This pure black ink has been specially formulated for the COLOP e-mark.
This ink has been tested for resistance to ethanol, hydrocholric acid, ammonium hydroxide, bleach and water in compliance with DIN ISO 14145
The e-mark black pigment ink is ideal for printing onto paper, card, unprocessed wood, and fabrics such as cotton, grossgrain and satin.
Please note that the COLOP e-mark black pigment ink is NOT compatible with the following e-mark accessories:
- PVC cards and signs – item no: 156059, 156060, 156061
- Endless white glossy and transparent label – item no: 155361, 155362
- Black pigment ink cartridge – water and solvent resistant
- Long-lasting cartridge – gives up to 5,600 imprints
- Easily replaceable
- Applicable on most absorbent surfaces including paper, cardboard, unprocessed wood, and fabric
|Ink:||Black pigment ink|
|Print quality:||600 dpi|
|Print technology:||HP Inkjet|
|Printable surfaces:||Absorbent surfaces incl. paper, cardboard, unprocessed wood, fabric.|
It is recommended that non absorbent surfaces are tested first.
|Weight (with packaging):||55.4 g|
|Packaging dimension (L x W x H):||60 x 34 x 83mm|