Stationers’ Company Innovation Excellence Awards 2019
Founded in 1403, The Stationers’ Company is the City of London Livery Company for the Communications and Content industries. The majority of its members work in or supply the paper, print, publishing, packaging, office products, newspaper, broadcasting, and online media industries.
Each year The Stationers’ Company holds its Innovation Excellence Awards to recognise companies and individuals that develop innovations and bring new ideas that will help the industry grow.
This year, the awards took place on 25th June at the historic Stationers’ Hall.
A panel of judges from within the industry were selected to take on the arduous task of selecting the winners.
The judges were:
- David Allan – This year’s current Master Stationer
- Vida Barr-Jones – CEO of Focus7 International
- Peter Day – Liveryman and Business Reporter for BBC Radio News
- Helen Esmonde – 2015/16 Master Stationer
- Jill Jones – Chairman of the Stationers’ Innovation Excellence Awards
- Jon Kingsbury – Heaf of Digital Economy and Creative Industries at the Knowledge Transfer Network
- Kit van Tulleken – Director of Raymond Chandler and of BDS Publishing
- Tim Webb – Liveryman
Product Design Award
With entries submitted from all parts of the industry including printing, publishing, software, stationery and packaging, there was a lot of impressive products put forward.
It was a great honour for us to win the award for our revolutionary new COLOP e-mark!
Managing Director, Kiran D. Mistry stated, ‘The product design award from the prestigious Stationers’s Company is testament to years of dedicated European R&D. Supplier and, more important, end user reaction has been ecstatic with sales exceeding expectations.’
A huge thank you to all of the judges for the opportunity to showcase our new product.